Search

Labels

Conquering the Monte Cristo and Cascade peaks


This is the top of Monte` Cristo.  Look at that view!







Tony and I found a cave on our way up to to the top. It looks like a house, but I don't think anyone made it.  

That "house" was very hard to climb onto.  It's a good thing me and Tony are experts.  



The wind started blowing really hard.  
That's why my eyes are closed.







I tried to pet a cow, but it ran away.  :(





The rock wanted to crush me!  


This was Tony's pose.  I think it looks like he's taking a crap.  





This picture was taken from the top of Cascade.  It's a sheer cliff drop at the top.  The tip, where I'm standing, is just as steep as that cliff over there.  Tony said that I ought to bobsled down that, but I think I'm good.  



These ladybugs were all over the top of the mountain.  I smashed some of them with rocks.  




This picture was taken next to UVU.




Tell me what you like about the post, and
Check back this Saturday for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment