Search

Labels

Gnat Days

On May 4th, I ran a 17:51 in the gnat Days 5K race.  The leaders and I went off course for a good 300 meters, but this will be good practice for the Memorial Day race on the 28th.  One of these days, I'll run under 17 minutes.  For now, Coach Kenney's training program will get me where I need to be.  Our family has two more races left here around the Georgia/Florida state line.  Let's make the best of them!




Before-race stretch 
(There's a first time for everything)

Caroline (far left in the pink shirt) ran another 5K on her own
She did really well for a 10 year old

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Philip Wilbourn ran a strong race

Jacob ran a great time of 21:15

Mrs. Alexander was the Overall Female Master winner of the race

Mrs. Harris joined the race and ran a fast time of 25:17